- 1. Is Greenoscope a green building consulting company?
- 2. Which green building codes does Greenoscope serve?
- 3. Does Greenoscope provide green building certification services?
Green Building (For Suppliers)
- 1. Does Greenoscope provide eco-labeling for my products?
- 1. Who can open product calls?
Bidding (For Buyers)
- 1. How can I open a product call?
- 2. Can I share the bids with a colleague in the project?
- 3. In how many categories can I open product calls for a project?
- 4. In how many different projects can I open product calls at the same time?
- 5. Can I extend the deadline of a product call?
- 6. What if the supplier does not send the product?
Bidding (For Suppliers)
- 1. As a supplier, can I only bid for my product and services category?
- 2. What if the buyer doesn’t pay the product’s fee?
- 1. What are the topics that you’re addressing especially?
- 2. Do I need any permission to update my account information on the website?
- 3. When will my application to the website be approved?
- 4. Are there any provisions which lead to the cancellation of registration?
- 5. Is my password and username case sensitive?
- 6. Can I use the website both as a buyer and a supplier?
- 7. How would you organize the quickest connection between supplier and buyer?
- 8. Which information do I share with you before registration?
- 9. Do you have a special rating system for suppliers?
- 10. What is the cost of using the website?
- 11. Who is going to undertake the shipping cost?
- 12. Is there a certain payment limit for transactions?
- 13. How do I verify the status of a bid’s payment?
- 14. As a supplier, can I try the website before subscription?
- 15. How orders will reach to the buyers?
- 16. How do I get more accurate search results?
- 17. What is the cancellation of the order procedure?
- 18. Does the website provide a sufficient display of merchandises?
- 19. Is there a time limit in biddings?
- 20. Do quality test values of products exist on website?
- 21. Which countries do you serve?
- 22. How do I find shipping services?
- 24. Do you have an automatic average cost calculation per country?
General (For Buyers)
- 1. Can my existing suppliers use the system and can they be easily invited to Greenoscope?
- 2. What kind of basic information do you share about the supplier?
- 3. Can I see other main customers of suppliers?
- 4. Can we get a product sample through the website?
- 5. Which types of products and services can be purchased?
- 6. Can I see the suppliers’ stock data on the website?
- 7. Can I pursue suppliers’ usage frequency of the website?
- 8. How can I follow my order status on the system simultaneously?
General (For Suppliers)
- 1. How can I use the website as a supplier?
- Greenoscope is a tool for suppliers with an efficient online marketing channel. Suppliers can use the website is 3 ways: a)To provide company information such as locations, annual revenues, webpages. You may use it as your company’s website and show your product pages to your potential clients. b) To provide detailed product information. Examples are: Product specifications, pictures, LEED points that the product contributes c) To get direct online sales opportunities. With the bidding system, you can bid for product calls to get the newest green building and other construction projects.
- 2. Is there a certain limit to use the website?
- 3. How do the website procedures work?
- 4. Does the system require updated company information?
- 5. Can I hide the bids that I give?
- 6. Are there any certifications that I have to share with you before registration?
- 7. If I don’t want to share an online price may I still offer my product in bids?
- 8. Which payment methods do you offer?
- 9. Does the system have any special discount for website users?
- 10. We have separate price lists depending on customers. Can we load more than one catalogue?
- 11. Do my customers have to pay a lump sum deposit ?
- 12. Can I promote my product on the website?
- 13. Are products exhibiton confidential on website?
- 14. How do I receive a purchase order?
- 15. How is the procedure for return processes with foreign countries? Is money-back guaranteed?